Fischel Kahn is a different kind of law firm. For more than 100 years, we have offered a complete legal solution for sophisticated clients, combining the attention and client service of a boutique with the diverse skills of a much larger firm.
We provide individuals and privately held companies sound, practical advice for running businesses, protecting assets and managing all life transitions. We are proud to have served many clients through multiple generations of leadership.
We offer a full suite of legal services – corporate, litigation, matrimonial law and trusts & estates – to clients who want to spend their time on their businesses and their personal pursuits and not having to deal with different firms for each.
Fischel Kahn attorneys have deep experience in:
- The complete business life cycle, from business formation and growth, through sale or merger, and we often function as the executive staff for small businesses
- Corporate and commercial transactions, particularly in the financial services and real estate arenas
- Financial and business planning, ensuring businesses maintain their value at every stage
- Trusts and estates, including in-depth knowledge of state and federal tax codes and probate and trust litigation
- Complex family law, including marriage, adoption, divorce and guardianship matters
- Mediation, collaborative and cooperative law, especially in divorce matters
- Civil litigation, including commercial, corporate, chancery, professional liability and appellate
- Arbitration, particularly in commercial, elder law and fiduciary litigation matters
- Condo, townhome and real estate law
We strive to add value in every situation by mitigating risk and seizing opportunities, and we bring a collaborative and common-sense approach to even the most complex matters.
However, should litigation become necessary, we draw on our decades of combined state and federal court experience to fiercely advocate for our clients.